Potato Streams is an app that let’s you watch live sports for free. No matter if it is a laptop or desktop, you can install it on any computer system. All you need to have is windows/mac running machine. If you want to install Potato Streams for PC keep reading this article.
In this article we will tell you how to install Potato Streams for PC step by step. You can install it on any windows running machine. Users of Windows 10/8/7 can follow this guide to install the app on their systems. The steps are same for everyone. So let’s start.
How to install Potato Streams on PC
To begin the installation First you need to download any android emulator on your pc. We will be using Nox Player for this instance. It is favorite choice and we love it for it’s speed and reliabilty. You can download it from the link below.
Download Nox Player
Once you are finish installing the emulator, you can continue with the steps below.
- Open Nox Player on your Pc.
- Download Potato Streams Apk from this link.
- Go to the location where the apk was downloaded.
- Now double click on the apk or Drag the apk file to Nox Player.
- Nox will instantly start to install the apk file. You will get a notification saying so.
- Wait for a couple of minutes and you will have Potato Streams installed in Nox.
- You can find the Potato Streams icon on your Homescreen of Nox.
How to Install Potato Streams on Mac
The above steps are same for the mac also. All you need to do is download the mac version of the Nox Player. Then follow the steps as stated above and you will able to enjoy live sports on your mac.
Potato Streams is an excellent app to watch live stream of your favourite sport for free. We recommend it to anyone who does not want to pay the hefty monthly subscription fees of the likes Youtube Tv, Hulu etc. The fact that there is a way to enjoy this on your gorgeous big screen of laptop or pc is a deal must to grab. If you still have any problems in the installation process feel free to contact us.