This article contains the step by step guide on How to install Potato Streams Firestick, Fire TV, Android Tv.
Potato Streams is an app that lets you watch live sports. You can live stream any sports you want for free with this app. The app provides content in HD quality. It also features list of popular sports channels likes ESPN which you can watch live. This app is great for watching Football, NBA, NFL, Live Boxing events.
The below steps will show you how you can install Potato Streams on Firestick, Fire Tv and any Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, Mi Box, etc. you can follow along with this tutorial by installing Downloader on your device.
How to install Potato Streams on Firestick
Now remember the steps below are written assuming you have Downloader installed on your Fitestick. If you don’t have downloade it yet. Please go to this post which tells you how to install Downloader on Firestick. After you have setup Downloder, continue with the steps below.
- Turn on your Firestick and find the Downloader app.
- Open it and type the following url in the url bar.
- Then click on Download in the top right corner.
- Scroll down on the download page and you will find the Download button.
- Once you click the download button, download will start.
- Let it finish the download and then click Install.
- When the installation finishes, click Done.
- This will take you back to Downloader. Now click Delete here to delete the apk file. This will help you save space.
Note: This will not delete the app installed. Only the apk file that was downloaded.
- Now return to device home-screen and under Your Apps & Channels , click See All.
- There you will find Potato Streams. Open it and Enjoy.
This guide just tought you how to enjoy free sports on your firestick by installing Potato Streams. This app is great to watch live sports like football, nba, nfl, F1, Cricket, boxing for free. This app streams in hd quality and has no hidden fees of any kind. So enjoy your favorite teams playback on your big screen.